Translate

Thursday 12 October 2017

Lavinia stamps October challenge 

As we approach the middle of October I thought I would share some inspiration for the All Hallows eve theme challenge. For this card I thought l would use a the Dreams and delights cutting file. maybe it’s where Willow the witch lives. 

For the background I used squeezed lemonade, spiced marmalade, faded jeans and seedless preserves distress inks. I cut the dreams and delights file from black card, used a white pencil on the vines then coloured them with a green metallic pencil then sprayed with spray and shine. I raised this slightly with pin flair glue. I stamped Winnie the witch with black versafine highlighted her hair and sleeves with green metallic pen, then cut her out and placed her on top so she was raised up too, next I stamped the fairy web on the four corners with versafine then brushed over with cosmic shimmer dust. Then added one of the spiders from the bug set

For the background, I found some multicoloured netting, I placed this on some black card before mounting the main image. 

I hope this inspires your creativity and look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations. 


No comments:

Post a Comment