Translate

Saturday 7 May 2016

Mothers Day Card and Envelope.




Hi crafty friends. 
Beautiful day here in London, hope it's good weather for you too. 
I am really enjoying my crafting lately, enjoying doing lots of different techniques, so I thought I would enter some new challenges, and try for a few Design teams. So I can share my ideas with others. 

Thought I'd share the Mother's Day card that I made my mum this year. 
She's not been very well for quite some time now so I made a card that I thought might brighten her day.  
Very happy when it brought a smile to her face. 
Inked background of with Tim Holtz distress inks, pickled raspberry, twisted citron and squeezed lemonade. Highlighted with a gold and white pen. 
Stamps used were designs by ryn and lavina stamps. 
Stencil in background was a sweet poppy stencil. 
Hope you like the card. 
I'm entering this project for creatalicious challenge. #90 Mother's Day. 

Little patch of crafty friends challenge #33 anything goes. 

Creative fingers challenge #108 anything goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment