Translate

Thursday 17 March 2016

Card 2 for Sketch Saturday challenge

Good evening. 
This is the second card I have done for the sketch Saturday challenge. 
I purchased the wood grain effect card a few years ago at ally pally. 
It started off a cream colour. I inked this with gathered twigs and vintage photo 
Distress inks. For the green moss effect at bottom I used mowed lawn. 
The owl sentiment and twig stamp are from hobby art.
I stamped this with versafine onyx black then used wink a Stella pen with distress inks to colour 
the owl, the colours I used were mustard seed, vintage photo, gathered twigs, tea dye and rusty hinge. 
I dabbed the inks on my craft mat and mixed them together with wink a Stella clear pen then painted images. 
Sue Wilson ivy die used cut out on green card then inked with vintage photo. 

Hope you like the card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment