Translate

Wednesday 16 March 2016

Sketch Saturday challenge blog.



Sitting eating breakfast on Saturday morning looking at the stamps that I have chosen from my stamp collection to work with this week, have decided to make at least 3 cards per month with stamps I've never used. 

Thought I'd look for some sketches to use to design my cards with, came across the sketch Saturday site that I used to go on a few years ago. Then thought I'd design my cards using this weeks sketch and submit them for the challenge. 

Card 1 


On my first card I used JOFY stamps that I really like but had not used yet. 
The background was inked with Tim Holtz distress inks, twisted citreon, mowed lawn, tumbled glass, salty ocean and chipped saffhire. The hive was inked and highliged with vintage photo,
The bee was stamped with versafine black onyx, wings coloured with hickory smoke and carved pumpkin. 

Flower stamped with versafine black onyx, coloured with wilted violet, candied Apple, carved pumpkin and pickled raspberry. 
Fence stamped with versafine black onyx. 
Sun stencil by joggles coloured with white pigment ink and mustard seed. 

This is the sketch for this week. 


http://sketchsaturday.blogspot.co.uk/


No comments:

Post a Comment