Translate

Saturday 5 January 2013

Day out.

Good evening.
Just thought I'd share my day out with you.
Went to my favourite craft shop today. Spent little bit more than I planned but that's nothing unusual. Then my best buddy and myself decided that we would travel to Romford to visit some shops that had blogs and websites that we had been looking at as we were keen to purchase some Kimmie stamps. It was quite amusing when we turned up at both the premises to find the were people's homes and they are web based suppliers only. Still we did have a good laugh about it. We decided that in future we will read the web sites properly before venturing out. I did purchase some of the new do crafts chronology products today and I'm looking forward to using them.




Pinnacle crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment